TERESA’S BASIC STATS:
- Age: 58 years old
- Height: 5’3”
- Started at 225.8 lbs
- Ending weight 194.2 lbs
- Current weight: 191.5 lbs
- Clothing size went from a 24/22 to 18/16.
- Health Conditions: 6 years post-menopause. No other current medical condition but she had back, knee, foot problems, with type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea before starting hCG.
SHOW NOTE LINKS:
- Length of Time on hCG
- hCGChica’s Phase 3 to Life Program – you can enroll anytime, but I recommend at least a week BEFORE P3 starts if at all possible so you have time to familiarize yourself with the program and plan ahead.
- Rayzel’s Phase 2 Workbook
Teresa’s Experience with:
THE P3TOLIFE PROGRAM DURING PHASE 3 OF THE PROTOCOL
IF YOU WERE TO EXPLAIN TO AN HCGER IN JUST A FEW SENTENCES WHY THE P3 PROGRAM HAS BEEN VALUABLE TO YOU, WHAT WOULD YOU TELL THEM?
Phase 3 is a time to really to get to know how your body will react to different types of food such things that make you gain or you stabilize well during this time. Without P3 your body will never stabilize correctly and the weight you’ve just lost will return and/or you will fall back into your old ways. P3, I feel is a very important part of the process.
WHAT DID THE P3 PROGRAM PROVIDE TO YOU THAT YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DIDN’T HAVE BEFORE WITHOUT IN ON PAST PHASE 3S?
The P3 program has shown me approximately how many calories, fat, and carbohydrates I should be eating during this phase.
My previous P3 rounds I didn’t have a clue what I should or shouldn’t be eating as there were just too many choices to make after having such a structured P2.
HOW DID YOU END UP FOLLOWING THE PROGRAM – DID YOU DO THE ORIGINAL PLAN, THE SIMPLIFIED, OR BUILD YOUR OWN MEAL PLAN OR JUST TWEAKS TO ONE OF THESE? CAN YOU GIVE A FEW DETAILS OF HOW YOU UTILIZED THE PROGRAM AND TAILORED IT TO YOURSELF AND YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES?
The 1st week of P3 I keep everything very simple because my P3 was for 34 days.
1st-week breakfast consist of 2 eggs scrambled with very little milk and a small amount of bar cheddar cheese graded. Lunch and dinner consisted of P2 dinners only increasing the protein and vegetables. For all days in P3 I increased the fruit 4 times a day using only berry type fruits.
Week 2, I used the Build Your Own Meal Plan, because I had so many failed P3 rounds this is the way I did it:
- Day 1 – Bacony Egg Cups, lunch, and dinner would a P2 meal with more protein
- Day 2 – No weight gain, Bacony Egg Cups, new lunch item, dinner would be a P2 meal with more protein
- Day 3 – Only slight weight gain, check to make sure I followed the recipe correctly, did I eat anything I wasn’t supposed to, could just be didn’t use the facilities, make a note for this recipe to try again later in the P3.
- New breakfast item, P2 lunch with more protein, new dinner item.
- Day 4 – No weight gain, same breakfast item day 3, lunch was dinner item from day 3, new dinner item.
- Day 5 – No weight gain, Bacony Egg Cups, lunch was dinner item from day 4, new dinner item
CAN YOU SHARE YOUR RESULTS – HOW YOUR WEIGHT HAS BEEN WHILE FOLLOWING THE P3 PROGRAM?
This is the 1st round of P3 that my weight has stabilized so quickly and stayed on track. The only weight fluctuations I have seen is when I indulged a little too much, but even then eating properly for just 2 days my weight came right back to where it should.
HAVE YOU STRUGGLED ON PAST P3’S AND IF SO WHAT WERE YOUR STRUGGLES?
Oh yes, I never felt satisfied with any of the meals that I was eating in P3. I was all over the place with my weight and having to do steak days.
WERE THERE ANY POSITIVE RESULTS FROM FOLLOWING THE PLAN THAT SURPRISED YOU, THAT YOU WEREN’T EXPECTING? HAVE YOU LEARNED ANYTHING NEW FROM THE PROGRAM?
Yes, definitely how fast I was able to stabilize and I haven’t had to do ONE steak day!
What I’ve learned is that you can eat a lot of good food and a variety of food.
WHAT WERE ONE OR TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES IN THE PLAN?
- Bacony Egg Cups
- Rosemary Butternut Squash, Garlic Herb Pork Chops & Zoodles